Bank Systems & Technology is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Management Strategies

09:10 PM
BS&T Staff
BS&T Staff
Connect Directly

Big Deals: SunTrust Trusts NCR; Countrywide Taps Fiserv; Fifth Third Finds March, and more.

SunTrust Trusts NCR

SunTrust Banks (Atlanta) selected NCR Corp. (Dayton, Ohio) as its exclusive ATM provider. NCR will provide new ATMs, upgrade existing units and manage maintenance.

Countrywide Taps Fiserv

Countrywide Bank (Calabasas, Calif.) chose Fiserv CBS Worldwide (Lake Mary, Fla.) as its information technology partner. The Fiserv product portfolio offers an enterprisewide, customer life cycle management solution.

Fifth Third Finds March

Fifth Third Bank (Cincinnati) will deploy March Networks' (Ottawa) networked Digital Video Recorders and Enterprise Management Suite software, a multisite, IP-networked security solution. The rollout is expected to be completed by the end of 2005.

Activcard Adds ASPACE

ActivCard Corp. (Fremont, Calif.), a 49 percent owner of ASPACE Solutions (London), acquired the remaining 51 percent of ASPACE. Future ActivCard products will incorporate ASPACE's customer authentication and authorization technology.

BFCU, FLDI Expand Deal

Bethpage Federal Credit Union (Bethpage, N.Y.) has added automated valuation models and other appraisal services to its deal with technology and services provider First Lenders Data Inc. (Austin).

KeyCorp, NCPCU Team

The National Council of Postal Credit Unions (Del Mar, Calif.) will promote KeyCorp's (Cleveland) agent bank services, which provide free access to Key ATMs, to its more than 150 member postal credit unions.

Montauk Uses Albridge

Montauk Financial Group (Red Bank, N.J.) will implement Albridge Solution's (Lawrenceville, N.J.) enterprisewide data warehouse and adviser application, which will allow for electronic consolidation of broker-dealer-level transaction and position data.

Gartner to Buy Meta

Gartner (Stamford, Conn.) agreed to acquire Stamford-based META Group for approximately $162 million. The boards of directors of both companies have approved the agreement.

Aleri, Providus Partner

Aggregation and analytics software provider Aleri (Chicago) and operational risk management solutions provider Providus Software Solutions (Nashua, N.H.) partnered to support intra-day analytics for operational risk management. Providus' RiskResolve ORM solution will be integrated with Aleri's Analysis Engine.

Fitch Fetches Algorithmics

Fitch Group (New York), a Fimalac company, will acquire Algorithmics (Toronto), a provider of enterprise risk management tools. The acquisition allows Fitch to expand its risk management services.

Comment  | 
Print  | 
More Insights
Register for Bank Systems & Technology Newsletters
Bank Systems & Technology Radio
Archived Audio Interviews
Join Bank Systems & Technology Associate Editor Bryan Yurcan, and guests Karen Massey and Jerry Silva from IDC Financial Insights, for a conversation about the firm's 11th annual FinTech rankings.