- RHB Bank Berhad, Malaysia, has implemented the Voyager Internet banking platform from Corillian, Beaverton, Ore.
- Banco Mercantil, Venezuela, is migrating enterprise applications from NT servers to an IBM mainframe running Linux.
- EBANK, Japan, will use wireless technology from Everypath, San Jose, Calif., to offer banking services over WAP phones.
- Alfa Bank, Russia, has licensed the FOCUS trading and market risk management system from EDGAR Technology, New York.
- Cambodian Mekong Bank is issuing the Mekong Bank Visa card, the first international credit card in Cambodia's history.
- The Brazilian Central Bank has postponed until Jan. 2002 the implementation of its new payment system, SPB.
- Sanwa Bank, Japan, has signed on to use Trinity, a legal risk management system from Cygnifi, New York.
- Bank of China has selected the IOLAN+ Serial Server from Perle Systems, Nashville, Tenn., to connect branch offices to its main computer system.
- Deutsche Bank, Germany, will participate in eTreasury eXchange, an e-commerce platform for cash management services from SunGard Treasury Systems, Calabasas, Calif.