The Unisys Big Winners & Big Losers thought leadership series laid out the five critical actions that must be taken in order to survive and prosper in tomorrow’s payments business.
1. Collaborate with non-bank payments providers to achieve scale and innovation
2. Invest in payments business intelligence and remittance data integration
3. Employ Service Oriented Architecture
4. Make investments in regulatory compliance
5. Consider smart sourcing options.
It is time for financial institutions to modernize their internal infrastructure to work for them instead of against them, enabling them to quickly develop new, competitive services.
Winning Wallet Share: Losing Control conducted by Financial Insight with Unisys as a sponsor explores these issues with customers to get their perspective and benchmark against their peer groups. Watch for these insightful and informative survey results!