- Downey Savings and Loan, La Jolla, Calif., has completed the rollout of more than 200 cash dispensers from Fujitsu-ICL Systems, Japan, atsupermarkets throughout Southern California and the San Francisco Bay area.
- Bank Audi USA, New York, has installed Internet banking software from Sumx, Madison, Miss., to provide online banking services to its private banking clientele.
- Comerica, Detroit, has chosen Ideal Technology Solutions, Royal Oak, Mich., to provide connectivity to Comerica's financial services for trading partners of the Advanced Network eXchange B2B e-market.
- Wells Fargo, San Francisco, has chosen e-commerce software from B3, Burbank, Calif., to enable its small business customers to build an online store, sell online and accept online payments.
- Bank of Montreal has chosen the iPortalSuite middleware product from IONA, Waltham, Mass., to support the integration of customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning and data management applications.
- Zions First National Bank, Salt Lake City, has agreed with America Online, Dulles, Va., to be the financial services provider on AOL's Digital City Web site in Salt Lake City.
- Chase Manhattan Bank, New York, has tapped Lifeminders, Herndon, Va., to support personalized e-mail to Chase's online customers.